Skip to main content

Notice

We are in the process of rolling out a soft launch of the RDA website, which includes a new member platform. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Visitors may encounter functionality issues with group pages, navigation, missing content, broken links, etc. As you explore the new site, please provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Thank you for your understanding and support as we work through all issues as quickly as possible. Stay updated about upcoming features and functionalities: https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/

FW: Welcome to the advisory committee

• Creator
    Discussion

Dear IGAD CoP,
    I would like to thank to Marie Angelique to have accepted the invitation from the IGAD CoP chairs to represent IGAD at the AgBioData steering committee. The AgBioData asked for having IGAD in the committee, a wonderful of example of the collaborative work within the IGAD CoP members andother initiatives!
    Best,
    Imma
    – Show quoted text -From: Laporte, Marie Angelique (Alliance Bioversity-CIAT)
    Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 9:28 AM
    To: Subirats, Imma (PSUR)
    Subject: TR: Welcome to the advisory committee
    Hi Imma,
    I received the confirmation that I will be representing IGAD in the advisory committee de AgBioData.
    Best,
    Marie
    De : Annarita Marrano
    Date : mardi, 5 avril 2022 à 20:11
    À : Laporte, Marie Angelique (Alliance Bioversity-CIAT)
    Cc : Poelchau, Monica – ARS , Laurel Cooper
    Objet : Welcome to the advisory committee
    Warning: External Sender, this email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click any links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
    Dear Marie Angelique,
    Thanks for accepting to represent IGAD and serve as an advisor for the AgBioData NSF RCN grant.
    We are planning a meeting with the AgBioData steering committee for late spring. I will update you on the details as soon as we define a schedule.
    Thanks again, and my apology for the late confirmation.
    Best regards,
    Annarita