Skip to main content

Notice

We are in the process of rolling out a soft launch of the RDA website, which includes a new member platform. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Visitors may encounter functionality issues with group pages, navigation, missing content, broken links, etc. As you explore the new site, please provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Thank you for your understanding and support as we work through all issues as quickly as possible. Stay updated about upcoming features and functionalities: https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/

R: [fair4rh] FAIR4RH july meeting

• Creator
    Discussion

Sara Coppini

Hello everybody,
    I had the pleasure of meeting some of you at one of your past meetings, and I would have liked to continue working on the group’s documents, but my professional role has changed over the past period, so I don’t think I have the possibility to contribute anymore. actively involved in the production of the group’s documents, although I will continue to follow your outputs and your publications concerning FAIR research hardware.
    Thank you for all the very important work you are doing,
    Sara Coppini
    Sara Coppini
    Data Steward 
    Research Services Coordination Unit 
    Research Division (ARIC) 
    Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna 
    Via Zamboni, 33 – 40126 Bologna – ITALY 
    E-mail: ***@***.***
    Tel. 051 2099121
    —–Messaggio originale—–
    Da: ***@***.***-groups.org
    Inviato: lunedì 3 luglio 2023 17:47
    A: julien colomb ; FAIR Principles for Research Hardware
    Oggetto: Re: [fair4rh] FAIR4RH july meeting
    Hi everyone,
    Nadica and I went through the definition document, resolved comments and streamlined some text. Now we need your help: Please read the document again and if possible resolve some of the “collected use cases” bullet points into the table below. We would like to have as many as possible in the publication.
    Please also detail your contribution(s) at the end of the document.
    Many thanks and see you on Wednesday
    Alexander