Skip to main content

Notice

We are in the process of rolling out a soft launch of the RDA website, which includes a new member platform. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Visitors may encounter functionality issues with group pages, navigation, missing content, broken links, etc. As you explore the new site, please provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Thank you for your understanding and support as we work through all issues as quickly as possible. Stay updated about upcoming features and functionalities: https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/

Summary of Conclusions Reached at the 7th WG/IG Chairs Meeting

• Creator
    Discussion

Larry Lannom
    Participant

All,
    As promised, here is a summary document of what I heard as near consensus recommendations out of the Gothenburg meeting. This is just my summary (although not necessarily my opinion), so please comment/disagree with what I have labelled V1 of the brief document. Next step would be to send it to the entire Chairs list plus TAB for another round and then decide whether or not it is worth pushing to a wider audience.
    Thanks,
    Larry

Summary20of20Conclusions20Reached20at20the207th20WG.docx

• Author
    Replies

Thanks for doing this – who makes the decision to move it on to the next
    step and when is this likely to occur? I’d like Council to get it (if this
    is the decision) in time for its meeting before P10.

Larry Lannom

Given a lack of changes or objections I was going to push it to the two larger lists this coming week and see what happens then. If we get no (useful) comments, entirely possible, it could be sent on to Council exactly as it is now, but with the added comment that it excited no added conversation. But maybe it will spark a debate.
    Larry

If it excited no added discussion, don’t you at least want to get
    endorsement of some kind from the WG/IG chairs as a whole? Otherwise it is
    just a thing that came out of a meeting of a subset of the chairs…