Skip to main content

Notice

We are in the process of rolling out a soft launch of the RDA website, which includes a new member platform. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Visitors may encounter functionality issues with group pages, navigation, missing content, broken links, etc. As you explore the new site, please provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Thank you for your understanding and support as we work through all issues as quickly as possible. Stay updated about upcoming features and functionalities: https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/

WG/IG Collaboration Mtg Logistics

• Creator
    Discussion

Larry Lannom
    Participant

All,
    A few logistics items for our upcoming meeting:
    1, NIST Conference services will be sending out a notice 3 days before the meeting via email which includes instructions on directions, parking passes, etc. This will go to all registrants. Rebecca reminded me that even if you are walking from the Hilton you need to print out and carry your parking pass, as you will need it to get in even if you don’t have a car.
    2. The meeting will be in Building 101, as it was last year, and the NIST Conference folks will set up a station at 12:30 PM on the first day to hand out meeting packages (badges, wireless connection info, meeting agenda, etc.).
    3. NIST has requested a shuttle run from the Hilton at (a) Dec. 8, 12:15PM and (b) Dec. 9, 8:15PM. We can request a shuttle back if we want or just rely on those with cars to self-organize. Many people walked last year, but I assume much will depend on the weather.
    4. We would like to arrange a self-pay dinner on the 8th. Last year we picked an Italian restaurant (A’more?) that people seemed to like but which required taxis, etc to get to. It has been suggested that this year we dial back and just gather at the the Dogfish Head Alehouse, which is across the street from NIST. I am told that it is a little noisy but otherwise not a bad place. Any views? Especially from any that have been there?
    Please let me know of any questions or problems.
    Best,
    Larry