Skip to main content

Notice

We are in the process of rolling out a soft launch of the RDA website, which includes a new member platform. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Visitors may encounter functionality issues with group pages, navigation, missing content, broken links, etc. As you explore the new site, please provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Thank you for your understanding and support as we work through all issues as quickly as possible. Stay updated about upcoming features and functionalities: https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/

Agenda for WG Collaboration Meeting 13-14 Nov at NIST

• Creator
    Discussion

Larry Lannom
    Participant

All,
    Attached is the proposed agenda for our upcoming Working Group Collaboration meeting 13-14 Nov at NIST. I’ve gotten a couple of questions about the start and end times – these haven’t changed since the first messages went out this summer. We will start at 13:00 on Thursday Nov 13th and finish at 15:00 on Friday Nov 14th. Seven Working Groups will be represented. The first day will consist primarily of updates from each of them and discussion of how they relate to each other, with an emphasis on metadata. The schedule for day two is more flexible and should in part be driven by the discussions from the previous day, but I have proposed explicit sessions on Data Fabric and Working Group processes in addition to follow-up from the metadata discussions of the previous day. Please don’t hesitate to comment on the agenda.
    The logistics information sent earlier is still valid but I will send out a reminder in a separate message, including the absolute need to register with NIST, if you haven’t already. You won’t be allowed on campus if you haven’t registered for this meeting, regardless of how far you have just travelled.
    Looking forward to seeing some of you in a few weeks.
    Larry

2nd20WG20Collab20Agenda_0.pdf