Skip to main content

Notice

We are in the process of rolling out a soft launch of the RDA website, which includes a new member platform. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Visitors may encounter functionality issues with group pages, navigation, missing content, broken links, etc. As you explore the new site, please provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Thank you for your understanding and support as we work through all issues as quickly as possible. Stay updated about upcoming features and functionalities: https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/

Re: [rda-dtr-wg] RDA Data Type Registries WG & #2 – Request for Update

• Creator
    Discussion

Dear Larry
    Thank you for your reply. If you decide to move forward with the decision to retire, it would be good if you could have a closing statement on the Group’s landing page which includes the other activities you mention.
    Best wishes
    RDA Secretariat
    From: ***@***.***-groups.org on behalf of llannom via Data Type Registries WG & #2
    Sent: 22 July 2021 15:30
    To: Secretariat ; Data Type Registries WG & #2
    Cc: TobiasWeigel ; ***@***.***
    Subject: Re: [rda-dtr-wg] RDA Data Type Registries WG & #2 – Request for Update
    I think retirement is the right option. The activity and discussions around types has moved on to other projects such as the FDO Forum and other RDA groups, e.g., Data Fabric. Ulrich Schwardmann, who is quite active in this area, and I have discussed various options involving him as the new co-chair but both he and I are now focused on these other groups.
    Does retirement involve some sort of closing statement that could point to these other activities? If so perhaps Ulrich and I could draft such a statement.
    Best,
    Larry