Vai decorrer amanhã, entre as 9h e as 14h, um webinar centrado nos resultados da RDA e sua adoção.
Registo para o workshop (com acesso remoto): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2092752557951472396
(Peço desculpa pela divulgação tardia.)
Workshop on RDA outputs and adoption
Wednesday 3 July 2019, 11:00-16:00 EEST
(starting at 08:00 UT or 10:00 CEST)
Athena Research Centre, Zampoli Hall, Ground Floor
Workshop objective: Present the RDA outputs and get feedback from the audience on related community needs, and potential adoption of RDA outputs, including their usefullness and usability. Remote participation is possible, please register with the link mentioned below.
Description: Anthony Juehne, Researcher at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, NY and RDA US will be coming to Greece to make an in depth presentation on RDA Outputs. RDA Outputs are the technical and social infrastructure solutions developed by RDA Working Groups or Interest Groups that enable data sharing, exchange, and interoperability. A list of all recommendations and outputs can be found at https://www.rd-alliance.org/recommendations-and-outputs/all-recommendati.... The workshop will take place at the ATHENA Research Centre in Athens on Wednesday, 3 July, and is expected to last around half a day (starting late in the morning). There will be a follow-up discussion on related community needs and potential adoption of RDA outputs.
Registration for the workshop (including remote access): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2092752557951472396
Register with RDA and be part of the RDA community! https://www.rd-alliance.org/user/register
1. Short introduction to RDA and the RDA National Node activities- Fotis Karayannis, RDA Greece National Node coordinator, RDA Europe and RDA Secretariat- 15' (presentation)
2. In depth review of RDA outputs - Anthony Juehne, RPI, RDA US and RDA Secretariat- 60' (presentation)
3. Short break - 15'
4. Community adoption needs - 60' (workshop)
· Explanation: Understanding community needs around RDA outputs and their adoption, and meeting such needs through enhanced documentation and education
5. Light lunch - 45'
6. Tracking adoption stories - 60' (workshop)
· Explanation: RDA offers some means (tools) to track adoption of RDA outputs and its impact on different organisations
7. Debrief and strategising of next steps - 15'
Author: Cristina Ribeiro
Date: 04 Jul, 2019
A gravação da sessão e os slides apresentados por Anthony Juehne estão disponíveis agora: