Collection of RDA Use Cases
At this page we collect pointers to the use cases of the RDA Working and Interest Groups.
Please send a short note to the groups's mailing list or to email@example.com if you want to have your use cases registered or want to update the information.
- IG Data Fabric (https://rd-alliance.org/group/data-fabric-ig/wiki/data-fabric-ig-use-cas...)
- IG Repository Platforms for Research Data (https://rd-alliance.org/use-cases.html-3)
- IG Metadata (https://rd-alliance.org/node/167/repository)
- IG Research Data Provenance (https://rd-alliance.org/node/766/repository)
- WG Data Foundation and Terminology,
- Humanities Workshop Use Cases (https://rd-alliance.org/node/48376/repository)
- Repositories Use Cases (https://rd-alliance.org/use-cases.html-3)
- Repository Audit and Certification DSA–WDS Partnership WG runs a testbed. In this testbed a number of both DSA and WDS certification applicants have agreed to be certified on the basis of the new common requirements and procedures developed by the WG.
- WG RDA-WDS Data Publishing Workflows is looking for examples of research workflows (http://bit.ly/1N48NHf) that demonstrate actions taken at earlier stages in the research life-cycle (i.e. prior to scholarly publication), which subsequently facilitate data sharing and publishing at a later stage.
- RDA / TDWG Metadata Standards for attribution of physical and digital collections stewardship: Use cases for the development of attribution metadata (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RpJaNzB9x1W5__BRkeTojoAD3YaZrhvpfYhsbmZ2qZ8/edit)
- WG Provenance Patterns Assembly of provenance use cases in an Use Case Database: http://patterns.promsns.org/
- IG Data Discovery Paradigms: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/data-discovery-paradigms-ig/wiki/use-cases-prototyping-tools-and-test-collections-task-force, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16uJX12h1qCcWo1_LsYZ5NXfZXWCeD4ldx4xXEarxx58/edit#gid=781155277
- IG Global Water Information: These water-related use cases have references to more complete descriptions, and each of them is also mapped to RDA IGs (which existed before the Tokyo meeting); the mapping was to guide potential coordination between GWIIG and other groups.
- Data Versioning Working Group: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TfBPlfjTVg0YcFxuw0UszAXPYrRmyZ6PCxtxKx8-uGg/edit#heading=h.41h61n5qswqc
- WG Persistent Identification of Instruments use cases collection: https://github.com/rdawg-pidinst/use-cases