This is a working area dedicated to the RDA activities, updates and events in UK.
Feel free to register by clicking on the Join link on the right. You will be automatically subscribed to the group mailinglist and will receive all RDA UK updates. To unsubscribe from the emails you will need to visit the mailing list subscription page at https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist.
Don't hesitate to share your own via the posts to the mailinglist or group calendar.
- 6 May 2020: Third and final (virtual) workshop - Joint RDA-UK/OpenAIRE virtual workshop on building bridges across Open Science in the UK
- 16 July 2019: Second Workshop - Joint RDA-UK/FREYA workshop on Persistent Identifiers hosted by the Wellcome Trust
- 18 January 2019: First workshop introducing the UK node
- 12 December 2018: Launch webinar for the UK node
Adoption Stories (UK)
- Embedding Research Data Management plans in ethics approval and funding application processes. Tom Renner from Haplo on how they adopted the RDA Common Standard for Machine-Actionable Data Management Plans.
- Curating a research institutional scholarly record connecting externally deposited datasets. Chris Gibson from the University of Manchester Library on adopting the Scholix Metadata Schema for Exchange of Scholarly Communication Links.
- Enabling open research publishing. Chris Graf from Wiley on adopting the RDA FAIRsharing registry output.
|Node starter kit|
|RDA Europe Node programme materials
|RDA general materials|