The group started in Jan 2017 and will close on June 2018.
The goal of the Agrisemantics WG is to gather community-based requirements and use cases for an infrastructure that supports appropriate use of semantics for data interoperability, with special focus on agriculture.
The outputs of the WG will be:
- A report on semantics landscape for agricultural data,
- A set of use cases and requirements,
- A document on recommendations for the future of semantics for agricultural data - software, functionalities, semantic assets to enhance data interoperability in agriculture.
- preparation of the first deliverable, on a landscape of the use of semantics for agricultural data. Current draft will be made available shortly.
- bi-weekly calls. Register to the group to keep abreast of developments.
Some shared resources
- A poster on semantics in agriculture - a visual introduction! Feel free to print it out and hang it to your door :)
Upcoming group-related events:
- Hackaton @Montpellier
- workshop IN-OVIVE
Past group events:
- IGAD RDA Pre-meeting: 10' presentation of WG first results
- RDA P9 - Joint Session of IG Agricultural Data, WG Wheat Data Interoperability, WG Rice Data Interoperability, WG Agrisemantics: Results of the IGAD Pre-Meeting RDA P9 adopting RDA outputs
- RDA P9 - WG Agrisemantics: Landscaping the support of semantics for data interoperability in agriculture
- panel @MTSR