RDA members Daniel Katz, PhD of the US National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA) and the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and Sandra Gesing, PhD of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering and the Center for Research Computing at the University of Notre Dame, have been invited to participate in this panel discussion organized by The Xpert Network.
Date: February 18, 2021
Time: 21:00 - 22:30 UTC (2:00 - 3:30 PM EST)
Topics to be discussed include:
- Challenges in data-intensive applications
- Solutions to those challenges
- Best practices for developing such applications
- Tools that support those best practices
Full list of panelists:
- Nirav Merchant, University of Arizona Data Science Institute
- David A. Bader, Institute for Data Science at the New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Sandra Gesing, US-RSE & Center for Research Computing of University of Notre Dame
- Daniel S. Katz, University of Illinois
- Gregory Dobler, University of Delaware Data Science Institute
No registration is required; meeting details are available at the event link above.