What has worked in Plenary sessions? - Have your say!
Based on suggestions from the RDA Community Coordination activity at Plenary 9, the RDA Secretariat would like to collect examples of tools and activities that you have seen work well in Plenary breakout sessions, either at Plenary 9, or in earlier Plenaries. We are interested in hearing about things such as:
- Useful tools
- Successful and engaging group activities
- Good use of remote participation
- Helpful pre-meeting preparation
- Effective integration of newcomers to the group
or anything else you can think of.
We plan to publish short vignettes on your contributions as part of the group chairs’ primer, including information such as:
- What did you think worked well?
- Why did it work well?
- Any other comments you may wish to make
Please email your contributions to Stefanie.Kethers@ands.org.au.