Meeting Title : DDRI Roadmap and Integration with Linked Data and Graph-based platforms
In this session, we provide an overview of the adoption of DDRI interoperability framework and its implementation -- Research Data Switchboard -- by the community, and we open the discussion for the future development of the interoperability framework. In addition, we provide an update on the interoperability projects between DDRI outcome and other Linked Data platforms including but not limited to Scholix and VIVO. Finally, we discuss the plan future development in this area such as support for JSON-LD and graph-based platforms.
- Introduction and background of the DDRI WG
- Implementation of a distributed Research Graph and integration with VIVO, Scholix and NII (Japan)
- GESIS: RDA Collaboration Projects - Implementation RD-Switchboard at GESIS
- RMIT University: Implementation of RD-Switchboard and connecting RM records to data repositories using Research Graph data.
- Open discussion for the development roadmap
Additional links to informative material related to the group i.e. group page, Case statement, working documents etc
Research data managers, technologists, project leaders, government agency representatives, and strategists should find the presentation informative regarding existing data resources and capabilities of DDRI outcome and the interoperability with VIVO and Scholix and graph-based platforms.
Group chairs serving as contacts: Amir Aryani
Type of meeting: Working meeting
Group maturity: more than 18 months