Vote Now! - RDA Council Elections - Voting Closes 12 May
Following the call for nominations in February for four open RDA Council positions, the Council Nominations Committee have reviewed the submissions received. Five nominees are deemed eligible to enter the 2023 Council elections to be voted on by the RDA community:
- Sayeed Choudhury Director of Open Source Programs Office, Carnegie Mellon University
- Wolfram Horstmann Director, State and University Library Goettingen
- Sarah Jones EOSC Management Manager, GÉANT
- Joyce Gosata Maphanyane Researcher, University of Botswana (standing for 2nd term)
- Amy Nurnberger Program Head, Data Management Services, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
VOTE HERE until 12th May 2023. RDA members are asked to cast 4 preferences, one for each of the 4 open Council positions. Read here all details of the election procedure and the five candidacy statements.