Prof Sa-kwang Song
- Principal researcher at Research Data Sharing Center of Korean Institute of Science and Technology Information(KISTI, http://www.kisti.re.kr/eng/), since 2010.
- Project Manager for a project entitled “Building and Operating Korea National Research Data Platform(2019)” with a budget of 2.5 Million USD per year, funded by Korean Government.
- Leader of Research Data Platform Team constructing Korea National Research Data Platform, which is currently in alpha version (KRDP, http://rdp.kisti.re.kr ) and will be open to public at the end of 2019.
- In charge of interconnecting Korea Research Data Platform(KRDP) with OpenAIRE in EU(2018), ARDC in Australia (2019), and Research Center for Open Science and Data Platform(RCOS) of NII in Japan (2019).
- PhD in Computer Science at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology(KAIST, http://www.kaist.ac.kr/html/en/index.html), 2011.
- Professor at Dept. of Data and High Performance Computing Science at University of Science and Technology(UST, http://www.ust.ac.kr/eng.do) since 2014.
- Researcher at Dept. of Bioinformatices team of Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute(ETRI, http://www.etri.re.kr/eng/), from 2005 to 2010.
- Standardization committee member of Artificial Intelligence PG(PG1005) of Intelligence information TC(TC010) at TTA Standardization.
- Planning Committee of AI National Strategic Project Group of Institute of Information & Communications Technology Planning & Evaluation (IITP, https://www.iitp.kr/en/main.it)