We are happy to again announce a number of upcoming webinars.
If you are interested in attending any of these please register on the registration page.
You can register currently for the following Webinars (all taking place at 14:00 CET):
- 15 March: Citation of Dynamic Data -- Andreas Rauber
- 30 March: What happened at the 7th Plenary in Tokyo? -- Hilary Hanahoe, Francoise Genova
- 10 April: Data Description Registry Interoperability -- Amir Aryani
- 21 April: Getting Active in RDA: An Overview
- 17 May: Wheat Data Interoperability -- Esther Dzale Yeumo, Richard Fulss
Recordings will be made available afterwards.
We hope to see you there.