Collaborative session notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K6bCkxGHv3xe1ibGK1srjI2PN-owQmPGHgvI0y3oLWA/edit?usp=sharing
5 mins Introduction
10 mins Why do we need FAIR4RS skills and training curriculums?
- Michelle Barker, Director, Research Software Alliance
15 mins Which research data initiatives are already providing useful frameworks? Short talks from exemplars in the field:
- CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science, Hugh Shanahan, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- Terms4FAIRskills, Laura Molloy, CODATA, and Allyson Lister, University of Oxford, UK
10 mins Discussion: What can we learn from these initiatives?
25 mins Which research software initiatives are already providing useful frameworks? Short talks from exemplars in the field:
- US-RSE Education & Training Working Group, Julia Lessios-Damerow, Arizona State University, and Jeffrey C. Carver, University of Alabama
- Code Refinery, Radovan Bast, UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Library Carpentry instructions for Research Software, Alexander Struck, de-RSE, Germany
25 mins Whole of group discussion on how to advance this work