Research data alliance (RDA) UK and FREYA workshop
This is a joint workshop with RDA UK and the FREYA project, focussing on persistent identifiers (PIDs).
This is a chance to find out about RDA activities - particularly those related to PIDs. We'll look at PID projects and share knowledge of use cases. Persistent identifiers are key to linking up the various outputs in the research lifecycle, so this workshop will benefit a variety of research-related roles.
This workshop will be of interest:
- To RDA members and non-members
- If you work with research data/persistent identifiers
- If you want to find out more about the RDA
For further information, please contact Christopher Brown (email@example.com) or Juan Bicarregui (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When: Tuesday 16 July 2019 at 10:00-16:30 GMT - 09:00 - 15:30 UTC
- Venue: Wellcome Trust, 215 Euston Road,London
Workshop Agenda: Click here
Please find below the presentations used during the workshop:
Juan Bicarregui , 
Christopher Brown ,