Back to 20th Plenary
Welcome to book your accommodation in Gothenburg for the Research Data Alliance 20th Plenary Meeting 2023!
Sweden Meetx is the official provider of hotel rooms for the RDA P20 conference delegates. A number of hotel rooms in different price categories have been pre-booked in Gothenburg for the 20th Plenary meeting:
- Hotel Radisson BLU Riverside is the venue hotel located right by the harbor, close to the RDA P20 conference venue Lindholmen. It is only a 6-minute free ferry ride from the city center and easy access to the beautiful archipelago. Stay to relax, enjoy stunning views, and complimentary wellness area on the rooftop terrace.
- Clarion Hotel the Pier is a new hotel with a unique location in Lindholmen. The hotel features several bars including one on the rooftop, a wellness area, and a fabulous Chinese restaurant called FE.
- Comfort Hotel Göteborg is a family hotel located right next to the Göta River overlooking a stunning view of the Gothenburg harbor. It offers popular OGBG restaurant that serves tasty dishes inspired by Asian street food!
These are examples only and you can secure a hotel of your choice elsewhere separetely. You will have an option to skip the 'Hotel' booking step during the P20 registration.
How to make a reservation?
Hotel bookings can be booked during the RDA P20 registration HERE or through the hotels directly using the link above.
- All hotels rooms include breakfast and free Wi-Fi.
- All prices quoted are in Swedish Kronor (SEK) and excluding 12 % VAT.
- Payment can be made by credit card or by invoice for Swedish organizations with Swedish VAT number. The total amount and full prepayment of the hotel reservation, as calculated on the booking, must be transferred or paid when the booking is submitted.
If you have any questions, get personal service or if you wish to make a group booking of more than 10 rooms, please contact Meetx via email@example.com. All changes and cancellations shall be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org email.
Cancellation and no-show policy (1-10 rooms):
When the reservation is confirmed until 8 weeks before arrival, no charge will be taken if reservation is cancelled
- From 8 to 6 weeks before arrival – 50% of the total cost of the reservation will be charged.
- From 6 to 4 weeks before arrival – 80% of the total cost of the reservation will be charged.
- We regret that no cancellation within 4 weeks before arrival will be refunded.
Please note that change of arrival/departure dates within this deadline is to be counted as cancellation. Changes and/or cancellations have to be made directly in written form to Sweden MEETX AB email@example.com and not to the hotel if you booked a hotel during the RDA P20 registration.
Method of payment
All payments should be made in Swedish krona (kr/SEK). All bank transfer charges in connection with transferring fees are to be paid by the delegate.