Tuesday, 20 April 2021
- 08:00 - 08:30 | Opening Session
- Hilary Hanahoe, RDA Secretary General
- Welcome from the Hosts:
- Gavin McLachlan, Chief Information Officer and Librarian to the University of Edinburgh
- Rachel Bruce, Head of Open Research, UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
- Liam Earney, Executive Director, Digital Resources, Jisc
- 08:30 - 09:30 | Plenary Session
- "Research Data in the Wider Data Ecosystem", Dr Jeni Tennison, the Open Data Institute (ODI).
- 09:30 - 10:15 | Coffee Break Social: Whit is Scots? An Introduction.
Facilitator: Laura Green, Scots Language Centre. Join us for a short introduction to Scots, one of the three native languages spoken in Scotland today. This session will introduce Scots and teach you some basic phrases that you can show off on your next trip to Scotland!
Wednesday, 21 April 2021
Get a taste of Edinburgh Fringe with our lunchtime comedy set by Stuart Goldsmith. Stuart has been performing at the Edinburgh Fringe for years and we are looking forward to providing you with some laughter as a side to your lunch!
Thursday, 22 April 2021
Facilitator: Patricia Herterich. Put on your dancing shoes and join us for a virtual ceilidh! This session will feature ceilidh couple dances and we will talk you through dancing along for your daily exercise. You can also just join us to listen to some traditional ceilidh music.
Thursday, 22 April 2021: Note this session extends into Friday 23 April, depending on your time zone.
Repeat Sessions/International Time Zones
- 23:00 - 00:30 | Breakout 9 (Repeat Sessions / International Time Zones)
Friday, 23 April 2021
Group color coding legend:
Not yet endorsed
Not yet endorsed
WGs Getting started (~0-6 months after RDA endorsement)
WGs Producing deliverables (~6-12 months after RDA endorsement)
WGs Wrapping up (from ~12 months after RDA endorsement)
WGs Maintaining deliverables (maintenance group)