- Registration of topics and groups: 20 April - 25 May
- Hackathon: 27-28 May
- Presentation of results: 29 May
- Community voting: 29 May – 13 June
The RDA DMP Common Standards WG would like to invite you to a hackathon on machine-actionable Data Management Plans (maDMPs).
The hackathon is open for everyone. As well as software developers we are looking for anyone with an interest in data - no technical knowledge is necessary - you might help with ideas generation, user testing, documentation etc.
Participants of the hackathon will decide which topics to work on, but the primary goals of the hackathon are:
- Integration of DMP tools, e.g. exchanging maDMPs between DMP tools
- Other integrations, e.g. exchange of maDMPs between other services, such as repositories, funder systems, CRIS, etc.
- Development of maDMP examples, e.g. to be later used for testing
- Mapping of maDMPs to funder templates, e.g. Science Europe, NSF, etc.
The hackathon will take place on 27-28 May 2020. Registration of teams and topics starts on 20 April. Open presentation of results will take place on 29 May.
To receive further notifications, please register here (if you haven’t done so yet).
There will be prizes for the best/most interesting solutions. Details will be provided.