The RDA Germany Conference 2020, the annual meeting of the German RDA community, is jointly organized by the RDA in Germany National Node and the Helmholtz Association. It will take place from 25 to 27 February, 2020 at the GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ, Telegrafenberg) in the lecture hall building.
On Tuesday, February 25th, the conference will start with several parallel satellite events that have a training and further education character. There will be a "Beginner Track", an "Advanced Track", a "Project Track" and a "Data Carpentry Course". The main meeting will start on Wednesday, February 26th, at around 12 noon with a light lunch. The conference will last until February 27th at around 1:00 pm.
The general public meeting of the RDA-Deutschland e.V. will take place on February 26 at 5 p.m.
Call for posters
Posters can be exhibited again during the conference. There is particular interest in posters on topics related to the work of RDA working groups, but in general anything from the area of (research) data management is welcome. Please send an abstract of the poster (max. 1 page) with contact details or the poster directly as a PDF to: email@example.com by 11 February 2020.
- Printed posters should be brought along for the conference in A0 (portrait) format.
- The posters must be licensed with the CC BY 4.0 license. This licensing can exclude logos and works by third parties, but the association RDA-DE must be granted the rights to make the posters and abstracts publicly available.
Both posters and abstracts will be published online.
About the conference
- Official website of the event: https://www.rda-deutschland.de/events/tagung-2020
- Registration page https://express.converia.de/frontend/index.php?sub=510
- Agenda: https://www.rda-deutschland.de/events/rda-de-2020-agenda
- RDA in Germany - National Node page : https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/rda-germany
- Twitter hashtag for the event: #rdade2020