RDA European office opens 2 vacancies
The Research Data Alliance (RDA) Association AISBL, with its legal headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, has two positions open:
1) Director and 2) Project Manager
The Research Data Alliance is a global non-profit initiative, founded in 2013. In April 2020, a European legal entity (Research Data Alliance (RDA) Association AISBL) was established to support the coordination and growth of the European RDA community, currently over 6,000 members. These new positions offer the selected candidates an opportunity to continue the growth of the organization and ensure the value of European members in a global alliance.
Deadline for Applications has been extended until 26 November 2021, all details in files on this page.
RDA Association AISBL Director
The role and responsibilities of the Director include, but are not limited to:
- Company financial and organisational oversight and well-being;
- Personnel management, training, mentoring, monitoring and recruitment;
- Grant / project coordination, execution, reporting and completion;
- New business strategy and development;
- Management and growth of European networks and connections;
- Engagement with and representation of the European RDA membership in accordance with the guiding principles of RDA;
- Present the work of the European RDA to audiences from a wide variety of backgrounds, including future supporters;
- Represent the RDA Association in discussions with other parties and associated organisations;
- Liaison and coordination with RDA Global governance and management and other RDA regional offices / hubs.
Full details on the Director job requirements, remuneration and application are included in the PDF. Closing date for submission 31st October 2021.
RDA Association AISBL Project Manager
The role and responsibilities of the Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Determine and define project scope, work plan, objectives and goals in collaboration with the Director and external project partners;
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective, timely and efficient manner;
- Execute the plans, engage with the appropriate stakeholders and deliver results adhering to project timelines;
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress;
- Manage contracts with external parties by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables;
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement;
- Work with the global RDA governance, particularly the Secretariat to provide expertise and contributions to the RDA outputs and adoption.
Full details on the Project Manager job requirements, remuneration and application are included in the PDF. Closing date for submission 26th November 2021