RDA Europe has just launched the second Call for European Collaboration Projects to support communities that want to test or adopt RDA outputs. RDA Collaboration Projects should be short and focused activities with concrete results to be produced within a 6 month time frame. Collaboration Projects will receive 15 000 € grant for carrying out these activities. The deadline for submitting your applications is
30 September 2016, extended to 15 October 2016.
A number of conditions must be satisfied for collaboration projects:
- The collaboration partners must demonstrate that there is appropriate co-funding (e.g. person effort, in-kind, etc. matching the required funds from RDA).
- Added value in improving data sharing and re-use and thus an alignment with the RDA goals and principles must be clearly illustrated.
- Project coordination & supervision will be jointly carried out between an RDA expert and a senior expert from the collaboration partner.
- The senior expert from the collaboration partner should be available to participate in a related RDA workshop as an expert.
- Collaboration partners must give feedback to the RDA global processes, i.e. give feedback to the corresponding RDA groups via RDA internal communication tools.
Official launch: 18 May 2016
Deadline of Submission:
30 September 2016 17.00 CET extended to 15 October 2016, 17:00 CET
Evaluation & Negotiation:
3-31 October 2016 extended to 15 November 2016
Earliest Start Date: 1 January 2017
Apply now by filling in the form below