RDA 10th Plenary - Visa Information

Depending on your nationality, obtaining a Visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) might be necessary in order to travel to Canada and attend the RDA 10th Plenary meeting. 

VISA requirements

  1. Find out if you need a Visa at www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp 

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

Starting 15 March, 2016, citizens from countries other than the United States who do not need a visa to enter Canada will need to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) (at the cost of 7 $ CAD) before flying to or transiting through Canada. 

For more information about this new requirement, visit the eTA page for videos and fact sheets in multiple language www.cic.gc.ca/ftp/eta-ave-eng.asp

Travel documents

Get an invitation letter for RDA 10th Plenary

If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa, you can request one using the webform below once you have registered for the event and have paid the registration fee. 

If you cannot see the form, please login


As it appears on your passport
As it appears on your passport