Planning is underway for the next RDA Unconference, scheduled to take place the afternoon of 24 October 2019, at Aalto University during P14. This will be RDA’s second meeting of this type, with its first taking place last April during Plenary 13 in Philadelphia. Due to the extremely positive feedback received then and the perspective that an Unconference meeting has a significant role in shaping the direction of RDA, we have decided to include it again in the P14 programme.
For this time, however, we want to give you, our members, the opportunity to have a hands-on role in leading the event itself. If you are interested or have experience in conducting an Unconference, we want to hear from you. We are in need of members who are willing to help in the following roles to make this this event an even bigger success than the P13 Unconference.:
- Moderator / Facilitator (moderates & facilitates group discussion, supports overall Unconference coordination)
- Rapporteur (provides the summary of group discussions for recap sessions)
- Notetaker (takes detailed notes and supports the rapporteurs)
- Content editor / outreach support ( supports the communication & outreach work before, during and after the Unconference)
- Other (roles that we may not have thought of, but you know we'll need)
If you will be attending P14 and available to assist us during the Unconference, please complete the form below and indicate the type of assistance you can provide to us. The RDA Programme Committee will then reach out to you to further discuss your role and plan for the event.
Please note that you have to login in order to see the form below. Thank you!