17 January 2019
Back to RDA Plenary 13 main page
Please review the following information pertaining Visa requirements and traveling to the United States:
- Certain international travelers may be eligible to travel to the United States without a visa if they meet the requirements for visa-free travel. View U.S. Visa Waiver Program >>
- Citizens of Canada and Bermuda generally do not need visas for visits to the U.S. Learn more >>
- Non-immigrant visitor visas are generally available to citizens of foreign countries who wish to enter the U.S temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2). The application process is detailed and includes an interview appointment with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live, so it is advised you initiate the application process early as there will be variances in wait and processing times. Learn more >>
- Be aware of your visa expiration date to ensure there are no issues when you arrive or depart the U.S. Learn more >>
- If you require a visa invitation letter, please send a request to email@example.com.