Planning Tips for Plenary 14
October is right around the corner, so please review the following tips when planning your travel for Plenary 14 in Helsinki, Finland.
- Review the draft programme and collocated meeting schedule on the RDA website prior to booking your travel arrangements. In addition to the Plenary itself, many organizations are holding their own meetings at or nearby the meeting venue, leveraging the size and enthusiasm of the Plenary attendees. Many RDA side meetings are also taking place prior to the Plenary.
- Draft Programme - https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-14th-plenary-programme
- Collocated Event Schedule - https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-14th-plenary-side-meetings-collocated-events
- Book your hotel by 17 August. Discounted rates at numerous hotels in Espoo and Helsinki are available, but you need to make your reservation by this date.
View hotel options at https://www.rd-alliance.org/14th-plenary-accommodation.
- Register for the meeting by 24 September to secure the Early Bird rate of €459.
- VISA and Travel Documentation. Most EU-citizens do not need a visa for entering Finland, although a valid passport or other travel documentation is a requirement. Please refer to www.um.fi/visa-requirement-and-travel-documents-accepted-by-finland for more information. For those that will need a VISA, learn more at https://um.fi/visa-to-visit-finland.
- Become a P14 Sponsor. You and your organization will have a prime opportunity to showcase technological and research excellence and benefit from high-level visibility. Many options are available. Learn more at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-14th-plenary-sponsorship-opportunities.
See you in Helsinki!