Partial Refund Window Closing Soon for IDW Tickets + Save the Date for RDA Poster Exhibition
Partial Refund for Ticket Cancellations Ends Soon
If you have registered and paid to attend the International Data Week 2023 but your plans have changed you must cancel your ticket by September 22, 2023 (23:59 CET) to receive an 80% refund. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred. Notifications received after September 22, 2023 (23:59, CET) are not refundable.
In case of a no show without any notice received, the organizer will keep the entire fee.
For information on submitting a cancellation request and full terms and conditions visit the ticket webpage.
Save the Date: RDA's 21st Plenary Poster Exhibition at International Data Week 2023
When planning your schedule across the 4 days of activities during International Data Week 2023, don't forget the RDA 21st Plenary Poster Exhibition on Tuesday, 24th October at UTC 17:15 - 18:30 / Austrian Time 19:15 - 20:30 pm.
For a full list of the titles of the posters submitted for presentation visit the dedicated webpage, where you can get a flavour of the wide variety of topics that will be covered. The posters listed here will be available to download in PDF from Wednesday 25th October 2023.
Additionally, nearly one hundred posters from RDA and SciDataCon presenters will also be on display. All poster authors will be present at the session, making it an ideal opportunity for networking and potential collaboartion with like-minded individuals.