Recent Activity: RDA Organisational Assembly

18 Oct 2019

Helsinki RDA Organisational Assembly Meeting Agenda

Dear all,
In case you have not seen the agenda of the Organisational Assembly posted last week, you can find the link with all required information at https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/helsi.... Please let us know your comments and of "Any other Business" items.
Remote connection should be also available (if everything goes well - the usual OAB link).
Hope to see many of you next week!

17 Oct 2019

FW: A curriculum for foundational Research Data Science skills for Early Career Researchers

Dear all,
See message below on a new recommendation. If there is someone who would like to take this up, please let me know and I will discuss with the Chairs to directly approach some of you!
Best wishes,
Fotis
From: Bangert, Daniel <***@***.***-goettingen.de>
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 12:54 AM
To: Fotis Karagiannis <***@***.***-innovation.gr>
Cc: StefanieKethers <***@***.***>; Marieke Willems <***@***.***-itservices.com>; Bridget Walker <***@***.***-foundation.org>; O'CONNOR Ryan <***@***.***>

27 Sep 2019

P14 Early Bird Registration Fee EXTENDED for all RDA Organisational Members

Dear Organisational Members
If you didn't manage to register for P14 before the early bird deadline of 24th September DON'T WORRY, as RDA Organisational Members you can still take advantage of the reduced registration fee, right up to the start of the plenary.
Simply select the appropriate box on the registration page (see below) and you will be asked to email me to request the password so you can continue and pay the reduced fee of €459.
Best regards to all
Bridget
[cid:83738ab9-3d0b-491d-9e05-412337afebae]
Bridget Walker

12 Sep 2019

Re: [tab][rda-oab] For Action: Please make the final Plenary Pathways for Helsinki available on the website

Ah, OK. I didn't realise that is what B1, B2 etc meant. If it is possible to add additional information such as 'Breakout 1 (23rd, 11:30-1:00)' in the place of 'B1' and so on, it would significantly help with planning. I am sure a lot of ppl are assessing every session against their calendar because of how much is going on -- room numbers can be found on the fly.
________________________________
From: Andrew Treloar <***@***.***>
Sent: 12 September 2019 11:59 AM
To: Natalie Harrower <***@***.***>

12 Sep 2019

Re: [tab][rda-oab] For Action: Please make the final Plenary Pathways for Helsinki available on the website

Thanks for these, I think they are very helpful, and I am using them right now to plan some things for the EOSCFAIR WG.
Is there a way to connect the pathways to the schedule? So that if I find an event on the pathways that I want to attend, I can also find out when it is happening and where? It would be super useful /Maybe this has already happened and I'm missing it.
Cheers
Natalie
________________________________

05 Sep 2019

Draft minutes from today's call

Dear all,
The draft minutes are available for your comments at https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-s... (just in case I have also copied them in a file).
I paste here the main decisions/actions:
1. P14 Pathways:
* Decision/Action Andrew: Keep the Developing Nations pathway for a couple of more plenaries and re-assess it after that. In the final version do not show the empty sessions.

03 Sep 2019

[rda-oab] Next meeting: Wednesday 4 September 21:00 UTC

_____________________________________________
From: Fotis Karagiannis
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 12:33 AM
To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
Cc: Amy Nurnberger (***@***.***) <***@***.***>; Kevin Ashley <***@***.***>
Subject: RE: [rda-oab] Next meeting: Wednesday 4 September 21:00 UTC
[Calendar invitation]
Gotomeeting link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
Agenda and material attached

03 Sep 2019

[rda-oab] Next meeting: Wednesday 4 September 21:00 UTC

_____________________________________________
From: Fotis Karagiannis
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 12:33 AM
To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
Cc: Amy Nurnberger (***@***.***) <***@***.***>; Kevin Ashley <***@***.***>
Subject: RE: [rda-oab] Next meeting: Wednesday 4 September 21:00 UTC
[Calendar invitation]
Gotomeeting link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/410329509
Agenda and material attached

01 Sep 2019

For Info: RDA Website down during OAB meeting this week

Dear colleagues,
Stefanie Kethers has just drawn my attention to this item in the recent RDA
Newsletter:
RDA Website Down for Maintenance on 4 September 2019
The RDA website is scheduled for a technical maintenance from Wednesday 4
September at 12:00 CEST until Thursday 5 September at 12:00 CEST. The
website will be unavailable for 24 hours. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.
This period overlaps with our OAB meeting this week. I encourage you to

30 Aug 2019

Next meeting: Wednesday 4 September 21:00 UTC

Dear all,
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday 4 September at 21:00 UTC. Apologies for the delay in announcing it and the short notice. It has been a vacation period for some many parts of the world and it wasn't easy to coordinate with the Chairs and the SG. Feel free to propose items for the next meeting. We will come up with the agenda on Monday.
Kind regards,
Fotis
- Show quoted text -From: Fotis Karagiannis
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 1:49 AM
To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>

30 Aug 2019

RE: New phase 2 WG case statement: PID Kernel Information Profile Management WG

Now with the correct link: https://rd-alliance.org/group/pid-kernel-information-profile-management-...
From: Fotis Karagiannis
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 1:49 AM
To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
Cc: Stefanie Kethers <***@***.***> <***@***.***>
Subject: FW: New phase 2 WG case statement: PID Kernel Information Profile Management WG

29 Aug 2019

FW: New phase 2 WG case statement: PID Kernel Information Profile Management WG

And a phase 2 working group (continuing the work of phase 1) for your comments: The process is the same but the template is different:
The commenting process is available here: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/role-...
Template: https://www.rd-alliance.org/sites/default/files/OA-Template_GroupComment...

29 Aug 2019

FW: WDS/RDA Assessment of Data Fitness for Use WG Outputs and Recommendations - Ready for OAB comments

And another recommendation, which may be easier to get comments. Once again, you can engage experts from your organisations. And see the process below:
The commenting process is available here: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/role-...

29 Aug 2019

FW: 39 Hints to Facilitate the Use of Semantics for Data on Agriculture and Nutrition - ready for OAB comments

Dear all,
Please see message on a new recommendation. Comments from OA members (or experts in your organisations) would be appreciated.
The commenting process is available here: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/role-...

24 Jul 2019

RE: Organisational Members clustering on-line sheet to update/fill in - Action needed!

A kind reminder! Please remember to put your name/date (in the column added) that you have filled it in!
Thanks,
Fotis
- Show quoted text -From: Fotis Karagiannis
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 8:53 PM
To: RDA Organisational Assembly <***@***.***-groups.org>
Subject: Organisational Members clustering on-line sheet to update/fill in
Dear all,
Following from the last meeting, please find below an on-line sheet with the proposed clustering of OA members for your corrections/updates:

16 Jul 2019

Draft minutes from today's call and actions

Dear all,
The draft minutes from today's call are available at https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rda-organisational-assembly/wiki/oab-j... for your comments. I also include the list of actions below.
Actions summary:
1. Action Fotis: Circulate the draft minutes from last two meetings for off-line approval.

12 Jul 2019

Organisational Members clustering on-line sheet to update/fill in

Dear all,
Following from the last meeting, please find below an on-line sheet with the proposed clustering of OA members for your corrections/updates:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uBIGUojZLVdcLrrFb0BZ_-EP0AwQmBqb...
I remind you that the purpose of this clustering is two-fold:
* On one hand give more visibility to OA members

Pages