status: Recognised & Endorsed
Chair (s): Claire Austin, Rajini Nagrani, Priyanka Pillai
Group Email: [group_email]
This is the subgroup of the RDA-COVID-19 working group focusing on Epidemiology.
- Co-chair assigned: Priyanka Pillai
- Moderator(s): Claire Austin, Rajini Nagrani,
- Moderator emeritus: Gabriel Turinici (served May-Oct, 2020)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Useful Information for RDA COVID-19 Epidemiology Subgroup
Epidemiology subgroup priorities
Guidelines and recommendations for producing, sharing, and using COVID19 Epidemiology data.
Identify COVID19 resources and references [datasets/repositories, software/code, standards, journal articles].
Build a curated in Zotero Web Group Library of resources and references.
A Decision Tree tool to facilitate navigation to specific COVID19 Epidemiology Resources.
New time: Mon, Fri 3:00 PM UTC
8:00 AM California, 11:00 AM New York, 5:00 PM France, 1:00 AM Melbourne
Unchanged: Wed 12:30 PM UTC
5:30 AM California, 8:30 AM New York, 2:30 PM France, 10:30 PM Melbourne
April 13-May 21: Collect, organize, and annotate resources (references)
April 15-21: 1st writing sprint - Key parameters and elements
April 22-23: 3rd writing sprint - Epidemiology data recommendations - 1st release
April 24: RDA COVID-19 Data Recommendations and Guidelines, 1st release 24 April 2020
April 29: 4th writing sprint - Epidemiology data recommendations - 2nd release
May 1: 2nd release
May 1- 4: 5th writing sprint (current)
May 4-6: 6th writing sprin
July - Sept: Supporting Output
- 1st release (Apr 24), 2nd release (May 1) 3rd release (May 8), 4th release (May 15)
- 5th release - Final draft release (May 22)
- RDA endorsed recommendations and guidelines (June 30)
- Supporting output for public comment: Sharing COVID-19 Epidemiology Data (August 31 - Sept 21)
- RDA endorsed supporting output (October)
To provide feedback on the "RDA COVID-19 Guidelines and Recommendations":
The current draft of the "RDA COVID-19 Guidelines and Recommendations" can be found in the Outputs section of the main COVID-19 WG webpage; be sure to select the most current version that is attached for review, and provide comments using the "Add new comment" link below the attachments.