status: Recognised & Endorsed
Chair (s): Claire Austin, Rajini Nagrani, Priyanka Pillai
Group Email: [group_email]
This is the subgroup of the RDA-COVID-19 working group focusing on Epidemiology.
- Co-chair assigned: Priyanka Pillai
- Moderator(s): Claire Austin, Rajini Nagrani,
- Moderator emeritus: Gabriel Turinici (served May-Oct, 2020)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Useful Information for RDA COVID-19 Epidemiology Subgroup
Epidemiology subgroup priorities
Guidelines and recommendations for producing, sharing, and using COVID19 Epidemiology data.
Identify COVID19 resources and references [datasets/repositories, software/code, standards, journal articles].
Build a curated in Zotero Web Group Library of resources and references.
A Decision Tree tool to facilitate navigation to specific COVID19 Epidemiology Resources.
New time: Mon, Fri 3:00 PM UTC
8:00 AM California, 11:00 AM New York, 5:00 PM France, 1:00 AM Melbourne
Unchanged: Wed 12:30 PM UTC
5:30 AM California, 8:30 AM New York, 2:30 PM France, 10:30 PM Melbourne
April 13-May 21: Collect, organize, and annotate resources (references)
April 15-21: 1st writing sprint - Key parameters and elements
April 22-23: 3rd writing sprint - Epidemiology data recommendations - 1st release
April 24: RDA COVID-19 Data Recommendations and Guidelines, 1st release 24 April 2020
April 29: 4th writing sprint - Epidemiology data recommendations - 2nd release
May 1: 2nd release
May 1- 4: 5th writing sprint (current)
May 4-6: 6th writing sprin
July - Sept: Supporting Output
- 1st release (Apr 24), 2nd release (May 1) 3rd release (May 8), 4th release (May 15)
- 5th release - Final draft release (May 22)
- RDA endorsed recommendations and guidelines (June 30)
- Supporting output for public comment: Sharing COVID-19 Epidemiology Data (August 31 - Sept 21)
- RDA endorsed supporting output (October)
To provide feedback on the "RDA COVID-19 Guidelines and Recommendations":
The current draft of the "RDA COVID-19 Guidelines and Recommendations" can be found in the Outputs section of the main COVID-19 WG webpage; be sure to select the most current version that is attached for review, and provide comments using the "Add new comment" link below the attachments.
RDA COVID19 Case Statement
March 30, 2020
The objectives of this Working Group are twofold:
1 | Add new comment