There is no such content in this group

Posts

02
April
2020

Telco today 18:00 CEST

by Barbara Magagna

Dear all, After a successful session (see minutes and recordings) at the virtual RDA Plenary meeting we will meet today at 18:00 CEST using the link below. The topics to discuss will be (see also meeting notes https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VJaU_p-X8f431n04kZB0_HwC58CWD0RpovY8...): * Summary of working group session at virtual RDA Plenary Meeting * short terminology Survey * refinement of user stories * Wiki admin issues * publications, conferences Happy to talk to you soon!
2 | Add new comment
26
March
2020

Virtual Poster Session at VP15, 30 March - 3 April 2020

by Jamie Lupo-Petta

  As part of the virtual plenary, we are holding a Virtual Poster Session, offering those who submitted a poster to Plenary 15the opportunity to showcase their work. Posters can be related to teaching and learning online, or promote the author’s concepts and ideas on specific topics.   During the week of 30th March, please visit the poster pages, add your comments and engage with the presenters! They will be available and online that week to respond and interact with you.
0 | Add new comment
25
March
2020

Please Vote on RDA Council Slate of Candidates

by Yolanda Meleco

In November 2019, the RDA Council Nominations Committee issued a call for nominations for three open Council positions. In response to this call, the following RDA members were nominated for consideration by the RDA community:
0 | Add new comment
18
March
2020

Virtual RDA Plenary 15 Session, 19 March Thursday 8:00 – 9.30 UTC PM

by Barbara Magagna

Dear all, as announced we will have our virtual RDA Plenary 15 working session tomorrow, 19 March Thursday 8:00 pm UTC - 9:30 pm UTC: Check the event time in your time zone Please use this link to join the telco: https://aarnet.zoom.us/meeting/register/upIpdOihpjIrIFfcgBUxKQJNpVIxE4bR... Everyone who wants to join the meeting should register using this link.
2 | Add new comment
17
March
2020

Virtual RDA Plenary 15 Session

by Barbara Magagna

Dear all, as you all perceive these days nothing is the way as it was a few weeks ago. RDA Plenary 15 is cancelled. But it is possible to have a virtual session instead with the very same agenda as planned. After talking with all speakers this virtual meeting will take place 19 March Thursday 8:00 - 9.30 UTC PM (or as we are used to communicate 21:00-22:30 CET). Details on the connections will follow soon. The agenda will include four presentations: * S. Guru - Why FAIR observable-property vocabularies?
1 | Add new comment
05
March
2020

Telco today 18:00 CET

by Barbara Magagna

Dear all, We will meet today at 18:00 CET using the link below. This will be the last meeting before Melbourne RDA. The topics to discuss will be (see also meeting notes https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bja6Rx4-theSzxJtVmwjs_7_wNR6vdd14KA8...): * Task 1: user stories * Task 2: terminology survey - results * RDA 15 session preparation
0 | Add new comment
28
February
2020

I-ADOPT terminology survey

by Gwenaëlle Moncoiffé

Dear All, Many thanks to all of you who have taken the time to fill in the survey. If you have started but not yet completed or if you have not started but want to contribute please do so as soon as possible. The plan is to start analysing the info next week in order to have something ready in time for our session in Melbourne. Kind regards, Gwen.
0 | Add new comment
23
February
2020

6 days left for the terminology survey

by Gwenaëlle Moncoiffé

Dear members of the I-ADOPT group, We need your input to help with our survey of terminologies used to describe observable properties. If you are a user or a creator of terminologies, please please fill in the questionnaire by this coming Friday. The link to the survey is: https://survey.lter-europe.net/index.php/388853?lang=en We can see that many have opened the link but then exited without saving. If you encountered issues please get in touch with Barbara.
0 | Add new comment
17
February
2020

Telco February 18 at 10:00 CET

by Barbara Magagna

Hi all, we will meet tomorrow at 10:00 CET using the link below. The topics to discuss will be (see agenda here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UMBa6aLdkeEtvlshTFf1JP_EzXMjqsA3jH7p... ) * Submitted terminology survey answers * Discuss user stories/cases (https://github.com/i-adopt/users_stories/issues ) * Prepare RDA 15 session , needed actions
0 | Add new comment
06
February
2020

Telco today 18:00 CET

by Barbara Magagna

Dear all, We will meet today at 18:00 CET using the link below. The topics to discuss will be (see also meeting notes https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LWWXXKlt212MS0Hc2ylEunuTp8DhrpmxevbF...): * Submitted terminology survey answers * Discuss user stories/cases * RDA 15 session new agenda * EGU abstract submitted * Who will be at EGU in Vienna - possible co-location event
0 | Add new comment

Pages