For interest: Radiant earth's requirements on AI training metadata
Thoughts this was interesting. I'd say there's alot more needed for a best
practice guide for drone data but great to see a considered list. In
summary (but read the article):
1. Is the data geographically specific?
2. Are the classes well defined and consistent?
3. Are the required metadata included?
4. Is the data properly licensed?
5. Is the data properly formatted?
A Guide for Collecting and Sharing Ground Reference Data for Machine