There is no such content in this group

Posts

09
November
2016

Friday 2 December 16.00 - 17.00 London time: Call for people interested in Policy and Practice task group

by

Dear All, The doodle poll has spoken: we will have a call to discuss the Policy and Practice task group on Friday 2 December 16.00 - 17.00 London time (I will send a calendar invitation separately, so that you can have your time zone adjustment). We will use google hangouts to connect (which will allow us to see each other as well): https://hangouts.google.com/call/irgxizpuvbdxdpojkcdoixenjqe With best wishes and we look forward to speaking with you in December,
0 | Add new comment
07
November
2016

Reminder: Call for people interested in Policy and Practice task group

by

Dear All, We only have four responses to the doodle poll. For all those that are interested in Policy and practice for Privacy Implications of Research Data Sets, could you please fill in the doodle poll by tomorrow, 8 November? http://doodle.com/poll/fbzfzx7xkzeemyii#table Many thanks, Marta Marta Teperek, PhD Research Data Facility Manager Cambridge University Library / Research Operations Office e-mail: ***@***.***
0 | Add new comment
07
November
2016

Invitation to join Frameworks Task Group (Privacy Implications of Research Data IG)

by Eleanor Mattern

Dear colleagues, This note is to invite all interested members of the Privacy Implications of Research Data IG to participate in a Frameworks Task Group phone meeting. The Frameworks task group has the opportunity to create a good foundation for the outputs of other groups. We would greatly value your involvement, insight, and contributions to this work!
1 | Add new comment
03
November
2016

Call for people interested in Policy and Practice task group

by

Dear All, We would like to schedule a catch up call with people who are interested in joining the Policy and Practice task group (part of the Privacy Implications of Research Data Sets Interest Group). The call will aim to: - Decide on the group's objectives (please have a look at the group's wiki to see the aims and objectives proposed at the meeting in Denver: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rdaniso-privacy-implications-research-...
0 | Add new comment
31
October
2016

Recording link for today's conference call

by Nettie Lagace

hi all, the link to the recording for today’s conference call is http://www.niso.org/apps/group_public/document.php?document_id=17202&wg_... I’ll send notes tomorrow. thanks, Nettie ---------------------- Nettie Lagace Associate Director for Programs National Information Standards Organization (NISO) 3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302 Baltimore, MD 21211 Mobile: 617-863-0501 Fax: 410-685-5278
0 | Add new comment
27
October
2016

Reminder! Meeting on Monday October 31- noon Eastern US time

by Nettie Lagace

hi all, wanted to remind you about the meeting we will be having on Monday, October 31 at noon Eastern US time (4 pm in London / 5 pm Central Europe due to clocks changing). We hope that many of you will join us to discuss the work moving forward! CONFERENCE CALL DIAL-IN: Dial-In Number (US & Canada): (877) 375-2160 International numbers: http://bit.ly/niso-dialin Conference code: 10711493 Agenda: 1. General status of IG 2. General report from Denver 3. Task group reports/updates/next steps
0 | Add new comment
13
October
2016

meeting re next steps for task groups: Monday October 31 noon Eastern US time

by Nettie Lagace

hi all, thanks for the poll responses. We will schedule the meeting for: Monday, October 31 at noon to 1 pm Eastern time. Please mark your calendars and **note that the US will not yet have turned its clocks back at that time. It will be 4 pm in London and 5 pm in Central Europe. CONFERENCE CALL DIAL-IN: Dial-In Number (US & Canada): (877) 375-2160 International numbers: http://bit.ly/niso-dialin Conference code: 10711493 As mentioned we’ll discuss the next steps for the task groups:
0 | Add new comment
11
October
2016

Re: Doodle input needed - meeting to discuss next steps for task groups

by Nettie Lagace

I’m sorry to be a nag but the response to the Doodle poll is still insufficient to set a meeting time. Please visit http://doodle.com/poll/stumahhd7gdf3psy to input your availability. Even if you already visited for the earlier dates, we need you back again for added dates. thank you! Nettie
0 | Add new comment
29
September
2016

Doodle poll for next meeting

by Nettie Lagace

hi all, we had a good meeting in Denver and happy to see many of you there! We’ll send out some notes soon. Please help us schedule the next meeting where we’d like to make inroads on getting the task groups moving forward… fill out this Doodle poll by Tuesday, October 4: http://doodle.com/poll/stumahhd7gdf3psy
0 | Add new comment
15
September
2016

Fwd: Video Recording, Sept 11, NISO Symposium on Privacy Implications of Research Data

by Todd Carpenter

Apologies for the duplication, but I thought it was valuable to share this note with the interest group members, if you hadn’t RSVP’d to participate in the symposium. Todd
2 | Add new comment

Pages