Recent Activity: RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG

23 Jun 2017

RDA Legal Interoperability Call - today at 2:00 PM UTC

Dear All,
The call for our IG is scheduled for today at 14:00 UTC, 15:00 BST and
16:00 CEST.
Please find below gotomeeting details
*CODATA-RDA Legal Interoperability IG Meeting *
*Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or
smartphone: https://www.gotomeet.me/codata
*
Try a test session: https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready
You can also dial in using your phone.
Access Code: 618-724-493

21 Jun 2017

WG: RDA 10th Plenary - Application for 2 Breakout sessions

Dear All,
The RDA secretariat requested separate applications for the two sessions we plan for Montreal.
Accordingly I split up the application I sent a few days ago.
Thanks Gail, Enrique for your reviews.
I implemented your comments.
Regards,
Christoph
Christoph Bruch
Helmholtz Association
Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
http://os.helmholtz.de
W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68

18 Jun 2017

P10 Montreal: RDA-CODATA IG on Legal Interoperability application for breakout session

Dear All,
Please have a look at the attached draft and comment until (including) Wednesday.
I will produce a consolidated, hopefully final version based on your comments on Thursday.
In order to meet the deadline set by the RDA secretariat I will send the consolidated version to the secretariat.
I will add an explanation that this version may be replaced by a updated version which would be sent after the telco schedules for Friday.
The very last option for review will be the conference call scheduled for Friday 23 June.
Regards
Christoph

16 Jun 2017

RDA Legal Interoperability Call - NEXT CALL 23 June at 2:00 PM UTC

Dear All,
The next call for our IG is scheduled for Friday, 23rd June at 14:00 UTC,
15:00 BST and 16:00 CEST.
Please find below gotomeeting details and a calendar invite to add the same
to your local calendar tool.
*CODATA-RDA Legal Interoperability IG Meeting *
*Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or
smartphone: https://www.gotomeet.me/codata
*
Try a test session: https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready

16 Jun 2017

Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] CODATA-RDA Legal Interoperability...

I will be there and I am looking forward to meeting more of the group :-).
(8am PT is what I see on the calendar, hope I get that right this time)
On Jun 16, 2017, at 6:01 AM, rsc32 <***@***.***> wrote:
Apologies that I cannot make it again due to a meeting I am co-chairing this morning. Gail, thanks for following up with Melissa. I will try to catch up with everything in the next week or two...
Cheers, Bob
*****
Dr. Robert S. Chen
Director, Center for International Earth Science Information Network

16 Jun 2017

Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] CODATA-RDA Legal Interoperability IG Calls: 22 May, 9 June,...

Dear All,
Please note that the legal interoperability call will be today 16th June at
14.00 UTC (i.e. 16.00 CEST, 10 Eastern etc).
The weblink for the GoToMeeting is https://www.gotomeet.me/codata
Dial in instructions are below.
Best wishes,
Asha
___________________________
- Show quoted text -On May 19, 2017 9:18 PM, "Simon Hodson" <***@***.***> wrote:
Dear all,
Here with a reminder of the call on Monday 22 May at 14.00 UTC (and of

15 Jun 2017

RDA Data Share Fellow Re-Introduction

Hello RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability Interest Group chairs,
To re-introduce myself, I am Sam Grabus, a 2017-2018 Data Share fellow. Thanks again for supporting my proposed project, which focuses on facilitating data sharing through the development of best practices for IRBs regarding data sharing and rights management metadata.
I attended the RDA Data Share orientation up in Troy, and began digging into some background reading to inform next steps. As a reminder, this was my proposed timeline for the project (though this is now a 1-year fellowship):

15 Jun 2017

P10 Montreal Breakout Session: Your comments are needed

Dear All,
I agreed to take responsibility to register a breakout session for our IG at P10.
For this we have to take a decision whether this is to be an open or a closed meeting.
Possibly we could also have a combination or two meetings.
An open meeting would primarily serve the purpose to introduce again our Principles and Guidelines.
This could be justified because there are many different/new participants at each plenary.
A closed session would be used to talk with the people from the Belmont Forum and/or the NIH Bioinformatics community.

14 Jun 2017

Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] [rda-legalinterop-ig] Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] New book on copyright

Ja. Züridütsch. Could also be schnäderä
Get Outlook for Android
________________________________
From: jbminster <***@***.***>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 10:12:48 PM
To: enriquealonso
Cc: Jean-Bernard Minster; punkish; Donat Agosti; RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG; M Levine
Subject: Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] [rda-legalinterop-ig] Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] New book on copyright
:-) Bernard
Jean-Bernard Minster
***@***.***

14 Jun 2017

Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] New book on copyright

Hi Puneet,
What the hell is/means
"plöiderle" and/or "let´s plöiderle"?
Ist es Schwyzerdütsch?
(just learning)
Enrique
____________________________________________________________________
De: punk.kish=***@***.***-groups.org
<***@***.***-groups.org> en nombre de punkish
<***@***.***>
Enviado: miércoles, 14 de junio de 2017 19:43
Para: agosti; RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG
Cc: M Levine

14 Jun 2017

Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] New book on copyright

No - not yet. You need to cajole him to look into a translation
Donat
Get Outlook for Android
- Show quoted text -From: mslevine=***@***.***-groups.org <***@***.***-groups.org> on behalf of M Levine <***@***.***>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 4:41:55 PM
To: Donat Agosti; RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG
Subject: Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] New book on copyright
Hi - no irony intended: is the book available in English?
Melissa Levine

11 Jun 2017

AW: [rda-legalinterop-ig] AW: [rda-legalinterop-ig] Notes from today's call

Dear All,
Please find attached the final version of the notes of our call on Friday.
Best
Christoph
Christoph Bruch
Helmholtz Association
Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
http://os.helmholtz.de
W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
Von: Peretsman-Clement, Gail [mailto:***@***.***]
Gesendet: Samstag, 10. Juni 2017 00:42
An: bruch; 'Simon Hodson'; 'RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability'

09 Jun 2017

AW: [rda-legalinterop-ig] Notes from today's call

Yes, pleas all add what’s missing, delete what’s wrong
Christoph Bruch
Helmholtz Association
Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
http://os.helmholtz.de
W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
Von: Peretsman-Clement, Gail [mailto:***@***.***]
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Juni 2017 19:31
An: bruch; 'Simon Hodson'; 'RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability'
Betreff: RE: [rda-legalinterop-ig] Notes from today's call
Dear Christoph,

Pages