Join the Data Citation WG webinars: showcasing the pilots implementing the RDA Data Citation WG Recommendations
The RDA Working Group on Data Citation (WG-DC) brings together a group of experts to discuss the issues, requirements, advantages and shortcomings of existing approaches for efficiently citing subsets of data. The WG-DC focuses on a narrow field where significant contributions can be made and provides prototypes and reference implementations.The Data Citation Working group recommendations are available at https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/data-citation-wg/outcomes/data-citatio... The WG-DC has now moved on into an adoption phase, supporting numerous data centers in implementing these recommendations and collecting feedback and lessons learned on the way.
The WG-DC is now scheduling a series of Webinars presenting the pilots that are implementing the RDA Data Citation WG recommendations, providing an overview of the issues identified, design decisions taken, and demonstrating the implementations achieved.
- Adoption of the RDA Data Citation of Evolving Data Recommendation to Electronic Health Records
- Presenter: Leslie McIntosh, PHD, MPH, Director Center for Biomedical Informatics, Washington University in St.Luis
- Time: Tue, Jan 17 2017 9-10, St. Louis - CST
which is: 07:00 San Francisco (PSt) | 15:00 London (GMT) | 16:00 Amsterdam (CET) | 23:00 Beijing (CST) | 02:00+1 Sydney (AEDT) | 04:00+1 Auckland (NZDT)
- To join visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/402507397595081218
- Implementation of Dynamic Data Citation at the Vermont Monitoring Cooperative
- Presenter: James Duncan, VMC, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- Time: Mon, Feb 13 2017, 10:00am Burlington - EST
- which is: 07:00 San Francisco (PST) | 15:00 London (GMT) | 16:00 Amsterdam (CET) | 23:00 Beijing (CST) | 02:00+1 Sydney (AEDT) | 04:00+1 Auckland (NZDT)
- To join visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5757422594469162754
For more information visit: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/data-citation-wg/webconference/webconf...