Wiley’s Journals Program:
Firmly established as the world's leading society publisher, Wiley offers an exceptional portfolio of over 4 million articles from over 1,500 journals, half of which are published in partnership with prestigious international scholarly and professional societies. Our titles cover the full spectrum of life, health and physical sciences, social science and the humanities, and include many titles ranked at the forefront of their field. Wiley's open access publishing program grows every year, providing authors with a range of high-quality publications which meet the requirements of funding organizations and institutions with open access mandates. Wiley’s journals are published on Wiley Online Library.
Wiley and Open Science:
Driven by new technologies, emerging web standards, and the need to deliver more rapid, reliable and sustainable results, the research landscape is changing. A new world of increased openness, increased reproducibility and increased accountability: Open Science.
We believe that Open Science is the next era of scholarly communication and will secure the foundations and continued authority of research. In this new landscape, we support the ambitions of all community stakeholders, including researchers, societies, funders and institutions – by facilitating greater dissemination, discovery, impact, collaboration, sharing, and ultimately increased reproducibility. To meet these needs, we are investing in new technologies, partnerships and strategies.
As the world’s leading society publisher, we see our role as facilitator; facilitating faster and more effective research discovery. Our Open Science strategy focuses around the following five areas:
- Open Access: Accessibility of publicly funded research
- Open Data: Reproducibility and verification of researcher data, methodology and reporting standards
- Open Standards: Collaborative, interoperable and global dissemination standards
- Open Collaboration: More inclusive and networked research practices
- Open Recognition & Reward: Integration of researcher identification and evaluation tools
- Wiley is committed to facilitating and promoting publication of research data. We are committed to working with the RDA to advance initiatives which will ultimately enable research data to be used, re-used, cited, and accredited.