Job Opportunity at DANS
The Data Archiving and Networked Services – DANS - is currently looking for a (Senior) Systems Engineer/ RDMI Specialist/ RDMI Architect to take responsibility for its systems engineering functions.
- Contributing to development and formulation of the DANS RDMI architecture and providing inputs into the DANS Technology Roadmap at the hand of internal and external consultation.
- Engaging in regional and international working groups and initiatives, e.g. RDA and the EOSC Task Forces.
- Leading external project work packages aimed at integrating DANS repository infrastructure into the broader ecosystem or aimed at establishing new services for DANS and the community.
- Creating, curating and maintaining DANS Systems Engineering documentation: requirements, specifications, tests, and standards.
- Actively following technology trends and important technology topics in order to contribute to the DANS Business Intelligence function.
More information, including how to apply, can be found here.
DANS is an Organisational Member of the RDA.