Skip to main content

Notice

We are in the process of rolling out a soft launch of the RDA website, which includes a new member platform. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Visitors may encounter functionality issues with group pages, navigation, missing content, broken links, etc. As you explore the new site, please provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Thank you for your understanding and support as we work through all issues as quickly as possible. Stay updated about upcoming features and functionalities: https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/

RE: RDA Plenary in Salzburg, Oct 23

• Creator
    Discussion

Brian Matthews
    Participant

Thanks Andy,
    Remote participation should work – it worked quite well in Gothenburg. Would you mind if I added you to the potential speakers?
    And/or someone else from PaNOSC?
    I have modified the first paragraph to include John and Kamil’s points about motivations.
    I see that the deadline has been moved until Sunday – though practically I will have to get this done by tomorrow lunchtime (UK time) if possible
    Thanks
    Brian
    —–Original Message—–
    Sent: 07 June 2023 12:21
    To: Matthews, Brian (STFC,RAL,SC) ; ***@***.***-groups.org; wp2 ; ***@***.***; Servan, Sophie
    Subject: Re: RDA Plenary in Salzburg, Oct 23
    Hi Brian,
    thanks for this initiative and driving it forward. I am unfortunately not available to attend physically as I will be just back from the ICALEPCS 2023 conference in Cape Town. I might be able to attend remotely. Anyway I will try to help as much as possible from the sidelines. In August I am giving a talk at IUCr on the outcomes of PaNOSC and ExPaNDS. I will use this occasion to exchange with scientists to gather some feedback about their needs which I could provide you with as input for the RDA meeting. I should have time during the long flight to make some slides 😉
    I like the suggestions from John and Kamil they sent today. It would be great if their concerns and feedback were taken up during the RDA meeting.
    Cheers
    Andy