Skip to main content

Notice

The new RDA web platform is still being rolled out. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Please report bugs, broken links and provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Stay updated about the web site milestones at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/.

Regular WG meeting- Tuesday 4 June – Action points

  • Creator
    Discussion
  • #141686

    Athina Papadopoulou
    Participant

    Dear DSTS for Crisis Situations WG members,
    Following our regular Group meeting today, please see below for a summary of our actions.

    From previous meetings:

    *ACTION: Athina to set up a Zotero group for literature/desk research review (ongoing – update expected the week of June 10th)

    *ACTION: @Everyone, please help us fill this contacts list in: DSTS for Crisis Situations WG Communication Plan.xlsx

    From our meeting today:

    VP22 Follow up actions:

    *ACTION: Stefanie to complete session summary based on the collaborative notes and recording. Deadline: Friday 7<sup style=”background-color: var(–bb-content-background-color); font-family: inherit; color: var(–wp–preset–color–dark);”>th</sup> June.

    *ACTION: Gnana to write the blog post in the collaborative document and send it to the group for feedback.

    Survey updates

    *ACTION: Burçak to come up with a final proposal for the survey and the group to provide feedback on this.

    *ACTION: Elif to possibly take on the ethics approval of the survey via her institution and confirm.

    *ACTION Everyone to provide recommendations for contact lists to disseminate the survey to.

    P23 WG Participation

    *ACTION: @everyone – the WG would have to decide whether or not it would be possible to attend P23 and run a session. Deadline for submission of applications July 3<sup style=”background-color: var(–bb-content-background-color); font-family: inherit; color: var(–wp–preset–color–dark);”>rd</sup> and details on the call are here.

    The agenda/notes/links from today’s meeting are available as always in the Rolling Agenda and Notes document. If there is anything we have missed off above or need to clarify please let me know.

    Thanks to those who could join us today! As a reminder our next regular WG meeting will take place on Tuesday 2nd July, 8:00am UTC and you can find the joining link in the rolling agenda and notes document (at the very top).

    With best wishes,

    Athina Papadopoulou

    Science Officer, Research Data Alliance Association (Europe)

Log in to reply.