Skip to main content

Notice

The new RDA web platform is still being rolled out. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Please report bugs, broken links and provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Stay updated about the web site milestones at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/.

Version 1.0 Meeting #7 & #8 Recap

• Creator
    Discussion

CJ Woodford
    Participant

Hi folks,

Thank you to everyone who attended V1.0 meetings #7 and #8! In meeting #7, we discussed internal policies in Governance and Leadership and were able to combine some items as well as reword the attributes slightly. In Meeting #8, Karen and I discussed the report and so this meeting was not recorded.

The consideration level form closed today, and we have a winner for what the new labels will be: Core, Desirable, Optional. Big thank you to everyone who participated! 

Recall that I’m capturing main points in our V1.0 meeting rolling notes where the meeting recordings are also being linked. Trials of decisions made during the meetings are being systematically implemented in the sandbox, and are open for comment between and during these synchronous meetings! We are getting close to the end of the meetings however, and I am considering canceling the last meeting, Meeting #10, since there has been a slow-down in suggestions and points to discuss. I strongly encourage everyone to review the model and bring any points of discussions to Meeting #9 tomorrow (September 12th) at 9:00 UTC or to comment in the model before the meeting. You can add things to the rolling notes freely, as well as add comments on the sandbox directy.

We have at most 2 more meetings set to discuss the model and come to a consensus for all things V1.0:

September 12th, 9:00 UTC and 10:00 UTC

As always, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. See you tomorrow!

Sincerely,
    CJ