Skip to main content

Notice

The new RDA web platform is still being rolled out. Existing RDA members PLEASE REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT using this link: https://rda-login.wicketcloud.com/users/confirmation. Please report bugs, broken links and provide your feedback using the UserSnap tool on the bottom right corner of each page. Stay updated about the web site milestones at https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-web-platform-upcoming-features-and-functionalities/.

AIDV-WG Meeting Monday 18 September 2023, 14:00 to 15:30 CEST (Brussels/Paris Time)

• Creator
    Discussion

Francis Crawley
    Participant

Dear AIDV-WG Members,
    We will meet tomorrow/today Monday 18 September 2023, 14:00 to 15:30 CEST (Brussels/Paris Time). Here is the Zoom Link (passcode 123), which I trust you will have in your calendars. Our agenda is as follows:
    A. Welcome to the new AIDV-WG members
    B. Review of the AIDV-WG Chairpersons and Meeting Formats
    C. Review of our current deliverables, their revision, dissemination, exploitation, and implementation:
    Informed Consent Guidance – Draft 2
    Deliverable 4 – Recommendations for REC-IRBs.docx
    AI Bill of Rights Team Deliverable
    D. Preparation for the AIDV-WG’s RDA 10th Anniversary Webinar on The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Building Responsible Open Science Infrastructures | RDA (rd-alliance.org) 27 September 2023; Time: 13:00 – 15:00 UTC, 15:00 to 17:00 CEST (Brussels/Paris time)
    E. Preparation for our RDA Plenary 21 WG  Artificial Intelligence and Data Visitation (AIDV-WG): Transforming the AIDV-WG’s deliverables into horizontal actions across data disciplines, sectors, and systems: Engaging digital communities in incorporating ELSI in data and AI tools and systems for achieving the UN SDGs and real-world outcomes (Tuesday 24 October 2023; UTC 14:00 – 15:30 | CEST 16:00 – 17:30 | RDA P21 Breakout Session 3) Salzburg, Austria
    F. Proposal for extra funding and for the RDA Tiger Support.
    G. Report on the the DBAR session (Beijing, China, 4 September 2023) and the International Seminar on Biodata and AI’; website Shenzhen, China, 9 September 2023
    H. Our next meeting wiil be on Monday 9 October 2023: 14:00 to 15:30 CEST (Brussels/Paris time). We will use our usual Zoom Link (passcode 123).
    Kind regards,
    Francis (also on behalf of Elif and Claudia)

• Author
    Replies

Dear Francis,
    I tried to attend the zoom meeting. Currently, I am in Yunan, China. The
    network in my hotel is poor at this time. The zoom network gets diconnected
    frequently.
    I think it is better to attend the next session in October.
    Thanks
    Hussein
    On Mon, Sep 18, 2023, 1:17 AM Francis P. Crawley via Artificial
    Intelligence and Data Visitation (AIDV) WG
    wrote: