- Introdcution of all partcipants
- Feedback of the group workshop in Washington
- Discuss the charter and come to a shared understanding of the outcomes
- Some informations about the whole process of the working group; find a routine for the group meetings
- Adoptions groups: share a clear understanding of what they are and what level of adoption we can expect from them
- Discuss the first step of the work plan (the survey): how to collect questions for the questionnaire? How will we test/evaluate the results of the survey and sources received? Who will do what?
- Discuss the work plan beyond the survey
From CSIRO: Alex WHAN
From CYMMIT: Richard FULSS
From Agro-Know Technologies: Vassilis PROTONOTARIOS, Andreas DRAKOS
From INRA: Michaël ALAUX, Sophie AUBIN, Cyril POMMIER, Esther DZALE YEUMO
- Share the document initiated by Richard and Esther to gather questions for the survey (Esther)
- Inra (Sophie and Michaël) will implement the questionnaire
- Set up a document to list the tasks for next steps (Esther)
- Write a terms of reference document for the adoption groups (Richard, Alex, Esther)
- Run a doodle for the next meeting (within 3 weeks) which will be focused on the questionnaire (Esther); by the meantime, edit the shared document for the questionnaire
- Have an online meeting every 3 weeks
Introduction of all the participants: various expertise domains among which information systems management, ontologies and metadata management, data integration, workflows for data management, wheat data specialists, semantic Web, genomic annotations, phenotypes
Feed-back of Washington: Be careful to take into account what is already done in terms of standards, and well identify data sources. Feed-back from the council about the WG statement: identify at least 3 adoption groups and describe what level of adoption we aim and how we reach it.
Discussion around the charter: the cookbook is perceived as the key thing, should be useful, and function quite well. Maybe some workshops in the adoption plan.
Adoption groups: We identified 4 potential adoption groups : the IWGS consortium, CYMMIT, CSIRO, INRA
For the next meeting, we will try flash meeting: http://fm-ea-tel.eu