What is FAIR for Software Source Code? We need your input!
You are here
Wiki page dedicated to collect relevant references for the group activity on FAIR for Software Source Code.
- Sustainable Software Sustainability Workshop, 2017. Does it make sense to apply the FAIR Data Principles to Software?
- At the 2017 Dealing with Data Workshop:
- FAIR Software? How can we make easier to find, access, deposit and reuse software? Neil Chue Hong's slides
- Concrete Advice for FAIR Software by Katrin Leinweber
- Library Carpentry report about TIB's "FAIR Data & Software" workshop (materials linked therein)
- At the 2018 Fall AGU meeting:
- Data Fair: Sharing Your Software—What Is FAIR? session
- FAIR enough? Can we (already) benefit from applying the FAIR Data Principles to software?
- FAIR Data Is Not Enough: Communicating Data Quality and Making Analytical Code FAIR I
Research Software sprint, November 2018. Translate FAIR principles to applicable actions for scientific software
- 1071 reads