Here are the notes from our last webconference. Please provide your availability for the next call at http://doodle.com/poll/9pzbvxm6v4etfqfu .
- Bridget Almas
- David Dubin
- Simon Cox
- MingFang Wu
- Denise Hills
- Bertram Ludaescher
- Dave has migrated our Provenance linked vocabulary to GiHub at https://github.com/RDAProvIG/vocab
- the vocabularly and approach to managing it has been shared with the DFT group
- Simon presented CSIRO work using PROV to describe "provenance of things" in Geochemistry
- Discussion centered a bit on if and how to make the activity of the group to provide domain-specific examples of how to use PROV in as a common model more visible and accessilbe to others looking to do the same.
- I've made a very very basic start at this by begining gather links to the work in this area on a Group wiki page: https://rd-alliance.org/group/research-data-provenance/wiki/domain-mappings-prov.html . Additions, ideas etc. all welcome.
- Please provide your availability in the doodle poll at http://doodle.com/poll/9pzbvxm6v4etfqfu
- Main agenda topic should be to discuss P7 and elicit volunteers among group members who are attending to participate in cross-group activity there.