Just a reminder that we have our web conference tomorrow 8 November at 13:00 GMT.
Quick update on action items:
- Don't forget to review and provide feedback on Frederik's proposed properties https://github.com/RDACollectionsWG/apidocs/wiki/Collections-and-Service...
- If you have a chance, check out Alex's Python Connexion+Redis based implementation of the API, code at https://github.com/RDACollectionsWG/rda_collections_api
- I've updated the API spec with most of the feedback received from Tobias and at the last call. Still outstanding:
- how to handle reverse traversal of recursive collections, if at all
- exact names and details of filter query parameters
- server-side implementation on how to prevent users from accidentally overwriting metadata. ( Explicit confirms, checked preconditions?)
- best practices around cursor timeouts (for paginated requests when supported)
Hope to talk to you all tomorrow!