Dear CURE-FAIR WG participants,
Thank you for participating in the RDAV15 joint session of the CURE-FAIR WG and the Reproducible Health Data Services WG. Whether you attended on April 1 or 2 (or both!), we appreciate your time and willingness to engage with this work!
You can access the collaborative notes from both sessions here. If you haven’t already, we ask that you indicate in the notes how you would like to participate in the work of the CURE-FAIR WG. (You’ll note that, to maintain your privacy, we deleted your email address from the participant list.)
Please also read the CURE-FAIR WG draft case statement and add your comments and suggestions. We would appreciate your feedback by Friday, April 24, 2020.
- Join the CURE-FAIR WG and become a member: https://www.rd-alliance.org/node/66744
- CURE-FAIR WG draft case statement: https://bit.ly/2wM5Uzo
- RDAV15 session
- Collaborative notes https://bit.ly/39sQwFa
- Slides https://osf.io/s3eqm/
- Recording: COMING SOON (we’ll add to the collaborative notes)
Thanks again, and be well!
CURE-FAIR WG co-chairs