- Ajinkya Prabhune
- Claire Austin
- David Wilcox
- Hans van Piggelen
- Mark van de Sanden
- Ralph Müller-Pfefferkorn
- Stefan Kramer
This working group is transitioning to an interest group with a very similar mandate because the goals are not as actionable as what would be expected from a working group. May develop into a working group later on, but as an interest group will be somewhat of a hybrid in terms of actionable items.
This group has thus far specifically excluded review of particular repositories in order to first develop a template matrix for comparison.
The first objective is to decide on the content and format of a template for collecting use cases. It should be:
- not overly complex or onerous
- one that we can be reasonably sure that people would fill out.
- follow up by breaking down into smaller use cases, including institutional specific ones.
- A first draft has been prepared; Maybe put it up in Gdocs to collaboratively develop it then, following editing, move it to the wiki.
- Need to write the “why” for each of the requirements, not just a list of requirements.
The 2nd objective is to decide on how to go about collecting use cases.
GoToMeeting meeting schedule:
10:00-11:00am Eastern time, 4th Friday of every month