AW: [rda-legalinterop-ig] Next Legal Interoperability Call - Monday, 6th March - Add to your calendar

06 Mar 2017

Link to the Google Doc for the talking points
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VhPq2RPKbapjeVOY5MtYdC6clOgO53S36JHM...
Christoph Bruch
Helmholtz Association
Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
http://os.helmholtz.de
W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
Von: bchen=***@***.***-groups.org [mailto:***@***.***-groups.org] Im Auftrag von rsc32
Gesendet: Montag, 6. März 2017 15:25
An: RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG
Betreff: Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] Next Legal Interoperability Call - Monday, 6th March - Add to your calendar
Sorry for last minute reminder, but have been having e-mail issues with the list.
Please remember that we have a call scheduled to start in a few minutes! Call-in info is below.
As a reminder, here is the action list from the last call. I suggest that we start by going through these.
1) Gail, Donat and Willi will agree on a title and timing for a coordinated case study presentation in Barcelona and provide these to Bob and Simon asap
2) Bob and Simon will update the RDA agenda for the IG session along following lines:
a. Brief summary of Principles and Implementation Guidelines effort; demo of endorsement page
for principles (20 minutes)
b. Case study presentation (40-50 minutes including discussion)
c. Invited presentation by Belmont Forum (10-15 minutes)
d. Future plans and wrapup (10-15 minutes)
3) Bob and Simon will follow up on invitation to Belmont to pin down general topic prior to 20 March telecon.
4) Bob will contact Enrique about possible working/side meeting times and locations and then work with Simon/Asha to poll members
5) Bob and Simon will contact Natalia to confirm participation by Gail and Christoph in OpenAire workshop on Legal issues in Open Research Data on Tuesday, 4 April:
https://www.rd-alliance.org/openaire-workshop-legal-issues-open-research...
6) Group members should consider submitting one or more posters, e.g., to support endorsement of Principles or to document case studies, by the March 12 deadline (23:00 UTC):
https://www.rd-alliance.org/plenaries/rda-ninth-plenary-meeting-barcelon...
7) Simon will report on status of endorsement page and actions needed to make sure it is ready before 4 April.
8) Co-chairs will draft 1-pager and/or talking points on endorsement for discussion and distribution in Barcelona
Talk to you shortly! Cheers, Bob
Link to the Google Doc for the talking points
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VhPq2RPKbapjeVOY5MtYdC6clOgO53S36JHM...
Christoph Bruch
Helmholtz Association
Helmholtz Open Science Coordination Office
http://os.helmholtz.de
W: +49 (0)331 28 82 87 61
M: +49 (0)151 14 09 39 68
Von: bchen=***@***.***-groups.org [mailto:***@***.***-groups.org] Im Auftrag von rsc32
Gesendet: Montag, 6. März 2017 15:25
An: RDA/CODATA Legal Interoperability IG
Betreff: Re: [rda-legalinterop-ig] Next Legal Interoperability Call - Monday, 6th March - Add to your calendar
Sorry for last minute reminder, but have been having e-mail issues with the list.
Please remember that we have a call scheduled to start in a few minutes! Call-in info is below.
As a reminder, here is the action list from the last call. I suggest that we start by going through these.
1) Gail, Donat and Willi will agree on a title and timing for a coordinated case study presentation in Barcelona and provide these to Bob and Simon asap
2) Bob and Simon will update the RDA agenda for the IG session along following lines:
a. Brief summary of Principles and Implementation Guidelines effort; demo of endorsement page
for principles (20 minutes)
b. Case study presentation (40-50 minutes including discussion)
c. Invited presentation by Belmont Forum (10-15 minutes)
d. Future plans and wrapup (10-15 minutes)
3) Bob and Simon will follow up on invitation to Belmont to pin down general topic prior to 20 March telecon.
4) Bob will contact Enrique about possible working/side meeting times and locations and then work with Simon/Asha to poll members
5) Bob and Simon will contact Natalia to confirm participation by Gail and Christoph in OpenAire workshop on Legal issues in Open Research Data on Tuesday, 4 April:
https://www.rd-alliance.org/openaire-workshop-legal-issues-open-research...
6) Group members should consider submitting one or more posters, e.g., to support endorsement of Principles or to document case studies, by the March 12 deadline (23:00 UTC):
https://www.rd-alliance.org/plenaries/rda-ninth-plenary-meeting-barcelon...
7) Simon will report on status of endorsement page and actions needed to make sure it is ready before 4 April.
8) Co-chairs will draft 1-pager and/or talking points on endorsement for discussion and distribution in Barcelona
Talk to you shortly! Cheers, Bob
> CODATA-RDA Legal Interoperability Calls
> Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or
> smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/882649949
>
>
> You can also dial in using your phone. France (Toll-free): 0 805 541
--
Full post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/rdacodata-legal-interoperability-ig/po...
Manage my subscriptions: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist
Stop emails for this post: https://www.rd-alliance.org/mailinglist/unsubscribe/55329